Cisco Webex – Collaborate Without Boundaries
Collaborate without leaving
Move conversations out of email threads and siloed collaboration tools into your Cisco Webex.
Invite non-Webex contacts to your Teams
Share your presence status with your non-Webex colleagues
Exchange chat messages with rich texts, GIF, and emoji reactions.
Stay in Cisco Webex and participate in Slack channels
View your non-Webex profiles and contact information
Connect securely with outside organizations
- Gain secure access to communicate and collaborate confidently with partner organizations.
- Reduce your team’s exposure to email phishing and spam attacks that come with email.
- Eliminate the need to buy expensive guest accounts for external collaboration
- Keep your users on Cisco Webex, boosting security and compliance
- Enhance your users’productivity by allowing your users and their external colleagues can stay on their preferred platforms
Over 400 companies use NextPlane to get work done
NextPlane transforms the way you work alongside your co-workers, partners, vendors, or customers by moving conversations out of siloed collaboration tools and into your Cisco Webex.
Add the NextPlane App to your Cisco Webex Apps.
In the space with the Nextplane App, enter your non-Webex contact’s email address and press Enter.
The Nextplane App will notify you when your contact accepts your invitation to connect.
In the message box, compose your message and click Send.