Microsoft Teams – Collaborate Without Boundaries
for your team & your work
Move conversations out of email threads and siloed collaboration tools into your Microsoft Teams.
Invite non-Teams contacts to your Teams
Share your presence status with your non-Teams colleagues
Exchange chat messages with rich texts, GIF, and emoji reactions.
Stay in Teams and participate in Slack channels
View your non-Teams profiles and contact information
Connect securely with outside organizations
- Gain secure access to communicate and collaborate confidently with partner organizations.
- Reduce your team’s exposure to email phishing and spam attacks that come with email.
- Eliminate the need to buy expensive guest accounts for external collaboration
- Keep your users on Microsoft Teams, boosting security and compliance
- Enhance your users’ productivity by allowing your users and their external colleagues can stay on their preferred platforms
Over 400 companies use NextPlane to get work done
NextPlane transforms the way you work alongside your co-workers, partners, vendors, or customers by moving conversations out of siloed collaboration tools and into your Microsoft Teams.
Add the NextPlane App to your Microsoft Teams.
In the NextPlane App message box, enter your non-Teams contact’s email address, and click Send
The nextplane app will notify you when the non-Teams contact accepts your invitation to connect.
Go to Chat > Recent and select the recently added non-Teams contact.
In the message box, compose your message and click Send